October in San Diego, California means nice weather and beautiful sceneries and it also means that the "spooky" season is upon us with its accompanying fun-filled activities such as:
- community festivals
- Halloween haunts
- Day of the Dead celebration
- pumpkin patches
- corn mazes
With Halloween 2021 being on a Sunday it is the perfect occasion for a fun Californian vacation with your family or friends. So pack your scariest outfit and come down to Cardiff-by-the-Sea, Encinitas for the Halloween weekend; here you will find entertainment in one of the friendliest and safest communities.
Here are some of the most fun Halloween events happening in Encinitas:
- Scout Troop's Haunted Hotel & Trail of Terror (October 15 - 30)
- Dead Man's Party (October 29)
- Halloween Heat ft. The Bella Lux Dancers (October 31)
- 2021 Annual Trick-or-Treat (October 31)
Some other interesting activities you can attend on Halloween in the nearby cities include:
- Strawberry Co. Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze in Carlsbad (September 18 - November 5) - The fun activities you will find here include tractor rides, Bounceland, apple cannon & corn maze.
- LEGOLAND Brick-or-Treat in Carlsbad (October 2 - 30) - Legoland California transforms into the perfect family Halloween party during its Brick-or-Treat Halloween celebration that takes place every Saturday in October.
- The Autumn Festival at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park (October 16 - 31) - Enjoy the special fall celebration at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park in Escondido with wildlife encounters, entertainment, and culinary delights.
- "Haunted Happenings Tour" at Hotel Del Coronado (October) - If you are feeling brave, take the tour and learn about Kate Morgan's mysterious death in the 1890s.
Halloween Events in San Diego
Cardiff's close proximity to the city of San Diego along with its friendly atmosphere makes it a popular choice of vacation destination for people looking to take advantage of all that the big city has to offer while also enjoying a relaxing vacation by the ocean.
To make it easier for you, here are some of the must-attend events happening in San Diego on Halloween:
- SeaWorld's Howl-O-Scream (September 17 - October 31)
- Haunted Trail Of Balboa Park (September 25 - October 31)
- Belmont Park Fall Festival (October 1 - November 14)
- SD Zoo's "HalGLOWeen" (October 1 - October 31)
Safe (Not) Haunted Houses in Encinitas for Halloween 2021
There is nothing more relaxing to finish a night out watching the moon or partying in San Diego than an ocean view vacation rental in Cardiff by-the-Sea. Our lovely little surf town is only 25 minutes away from downtown San Diego. We offer three beautiful vacation rentals located in Cardiff by-the-Sea, Encinitas and we can assure you we take no chances when it comes to our guests' safety and wellbeing.
We want you to have the best time while in Cardiff-by-the-Sea for the Halloween weekend and create some amazing memories in our friendly community. For a safe (not) haunted experience in Cardiff-by-the-Sea book either one of our rentals: the Penthouse, Seacottage, or Parkhouse.