If working as a pilot or flight attendant your job may require you to spend some time away from home. If you are brought to the San Diego area, Cardiff-by-the-Sea is the best place to retire to for some much-needed relaxation after a long day.
Located in a beautiful natural setting, Cardiff-by-the-Sea is like a peaceful oasis away from the city hustle but still close enough to the vibrant city of San Diego so you can still enjoy the perks that the big city has to offer. San Diego is just a 20 minutes drive away.
Here you can relax and enjoy the various local attractions. The area is full of life and offers a diverse cultural setting, with fun things to do for any tastes.
Sometimes, after spending hours in the air, always on the move as a flight attendant or highly focused as a pilot, all you want to do when you touch the ground is to relax and unwind for a while. Cardiff-by-the-Sea is the perfect place to do this. Here you can enjoy several activities such as:
- Relaxing on one of the several beautiful pristine beaches in the area
- Enjoy the sunset in an unique spot
- Deeply relax with a spa day at a local Spa center
- Take in the fascinating views from the Torrey Pines Bluffs
- Go on a fishing trip if fishing is among your passions
Driving times to nearby airports:
- McClellan-Palomar Airport - just 15 minutes away.
- San Diego International Airport - 25 minutes away.
- Tijuana International Airport - 50 minutes away.
Our Oceanside Rentals for the Perfect Relaxing Break
We offer short or long-term accommodations in three different villas. The Parkhouse, The Penthouse and the cozy ocean side Seacottage, all fully equipped and benefitting from a fast internet connection. Our apartments are the perfect setting for a relaxing, refreshing retreat, with a magnificent ocean view that can be taken in from our fully furnished decks and a decor that will make you feel right at home.